Cheshire and N. Staffs Area Meet, Thursday 7th Feb, 7.30pm

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

It’s our Area Meet, next Thursday, the 7th, usual time, 7.30pm at the Golden Pheasant.

Please Note though that due to work commitments, I’m away so won’t be there! (Phew what a relief I can hear you say... :oops: :laugh: )

Shame. I'm still going though. Are you sending a cardboard cut out in your place. I can lend you some felt tips for colouring in :p

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Should be there too. Shame work getting in the way Dave. 

• Like 1

Yes, I am so annoyed to be stuck in Amsterdam at a trade show and a load of manufacturer sponsored evening do’s instead of there!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yes, I am so annoyed to be stuck in Amsterdam at a trade show and a load of manufacturer sponsored evening do’s instead of there!

Tragic! Just make sure you don't get your finger (or anything else!) stuck in a dyke!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, BillyPee said:

Sorry guys, can't make it tonight. Have fun!

You were missed @BillyPee as were @Greenstreak-Andy D , @westyjord87 & @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

In Dave's absence and given his vague details around the 'trade' shows he's attending in Amsterdam, we've all concluded that the products he's viewing must belong in an Anne Summers shop. @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary without photos to prove otherwise, how are you getting out of this one ?:praise: