SOLD - Aerodynamix Rear Diffuser and fitting kit

kevip6

Hello All, 

I have a Black GRP Rear Diffuser and fitting kit from Aerodynamix that I bought a few years ago and haven't got around to fitting so it's still in it's packaging. I'm not likely to get round to fitting it and I'm moving back to a more road focused car rather than track now so I'm not too worried about getting it on the car. 

You can have it for £60 collected from Essex 

Is this for wide or narrow please. If it's a narrow I will take it please

I can’t imagine Kev fitting in a Narrow.

.....No offence :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, syman84 said:

Slit it down the middle front to back, overlap the joints and bolt the 2 halves back together and voila

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, RussH said:

I can’t imagine Kev fitting in a Narrow.

.....No offence :D

Fact!

It's for a wide unfortunately

Kev with some regular sized people, yesterday. 

mountain.jpg.f333e7357ffe3d581dd6c20c20b2bd87.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

just had a look at the plays-kool web site and they are are a standard size and fit narrow cars as well. could you mesure it for me please @kevip6 if its as discribed on the web page as 105cm wide by 82cm long and 16cm high at the rear then i will take it.

PM me how you want paying and i will sort out collection when either im passing for work or when my brother is down with family.

thanks

just had a look at the plays-kool web site and they are are a standard size and fit narrow cars as well. could you mesure it for me please @kevip6 if its as discribed on the web page as 105cm wide by 82cm long and 16cm high at the rear then i will take it.

PM me how you want paying and i will sort out collection when either im passing for work or when my brother is down with family.

thanks

I will certainly measure it for you but I had a PM from a member on here earlier offering to take it and is arranging collection.  If this falls through I will let you know and you will get first refusal.  Many thanks

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.