Test Day at Blyton Park 4th March 2019

Marto303

As some of you will know I’ve booked a private test day at Blyton Park on 4th March 2019. 

I’ve spoken with Terry this morning and we both thought it would be beneficial to make the rest of you guys aware of this so you have the opportunity to test should you wish too. 

So we have approximately 10 spaces available, gates open at 8.00am track at 9.00am There will be a full safety crew and briefing before the track opens. 

As it’s a private test day all welcome including open wheeled single seaters and I’m told we’re fine with timing.  Max 6 out on track at a time and ideally maximum 24 entrants. 

Camping is available overnight on Sunday 3rd for £10 each. If there’s a few of us overnighting we may pop into Blyton for a pub meal Sunday evening ( just me thinking of my stomach! )

Cost initially is £213.33 for full day however the more people that book on the cheaper it gets, possibly down to £96.00 each if we fill 20 spaces. I will simply divide the cost of hire for Blyton by the number of entrants and refund as appropriate when I have final numbers.

Anyone want more info or to book on contact me through here or on 07843699463 or email to mhautoservices@aol.com

Marto :marto:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well done Martin.

Good one Martin.

Good oportunity to get out, practice and time yourself. Please support this....

Would have been there if not already off skiing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Gerry H said:

I'll be there :)

Make sure you bring the correct fuel can this time :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pete g said:

im camping and pub martin

@pete g

Yes me & Barny doing the same :t-up:

A bit nearer the time when I know numbers I’ll book a table at the Black Horse for us.  

( Shame @MarkBishop isn’t coming :cry: ) 

• Like 1

I might be joining in. The Sunday is my birthday and the wife suggested this would be a nice birthday treat :d

bit cold for camping mind, so might have to see if the black horse has any rooms. 

Will confirm ASAP 

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

bit cold for camping

:suspect:

It's 'NEVER' too cold to camp.

Too wet possibly.... :Rain-icon:

But definitely not too cold. 

10 minutes ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

NEVER' too cold to camp.

Speak for yourself! :d

• Haha 1

On 14/02/2019 at 18:58, Marto303 said:

@pete g

Yes me & Barny doing the same :t-up:

A bit nearer the time when I know numbers I’ll book a table at the Black Horse for us.  

( Shame @MarkBishop isn’t coming :cry: ) 

Really, really looking forward to this! Make sure all you WSCC warriors make space for the mighty silver ****ter!!!

9 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I might be joining in. The Sunday is my birthday and the wife suggested this would be a nice birthday treat :d

bit cold for camping mind, so might have to see if the black horse has any rooms. 

Will confirm ASAP 

There were three rooms to choose from when I booked for Sunday night.

Be good to meet everyone over a meal the night before the big day.

• Like 1

OK I'm in - got a room at the Black Horse Sunday night too.

@Marto303 do you know if Blyton will be locking the gates at their usual 5.30-6.00pm on Sunday or have you made other arrangements as people are camping?

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

OK I'm in - got a room at the Black Horse Sunday night too.

@Marto303 do you know if Blyton will be locking the gates at their usual 5.30-6.00pm on Sunday or have you made other arrangements as people are camping?

Hi Chris

So we have access Sunday evening to get to the pub and back but Blyton would like all of us campers and trailers in by 6.00pm  so they can shut up shop. It’s then my responsibility to lock up as we come and go later. 

Sounds good. Happy to pop down and ferry a few of you to the pub. But bear in mind I’ll be having a few sherbets once I’m settled in for the night :d