Dean Goodall

Indicator buzzer/bleeper/clicker

I am terrible at remembering to cancel indicators so want to fit an audible device.

any recommendations?

how are they wired in?

Plus 1 for the Blinkstop. Great bit of kit.

• Thanks 1

Have a unit that sounds buzzer after adjustable timer has timed out. Find  em on EBay.

For the last 4 years I've used a flasher relay with a built in buzzer, straight swap, plug and play, about £13 on Ebay.

Thanks everyone, gonna go with Terry’s suggested ebay item, ordered. 

The eBay item is simply plug and play, just find your existing flasher relay and replace it with the buzzer one.

Mine was hidden away behind the dash on the passenger side.

11 hours ago, Dean Goodall said:

@Terryathome buzzer delay came today, gonna have a go with it tomorrow.  Also got a relay with buzzer delivered too

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251193879467

will check out both of them tomorrow

I looked at the relay with buzzer but thought it wouldn't be loud enough tucked somewhere under the dash. 

The timed one quoted quite a loud buzzer and if it gets tucked away the possibility of hacking into it and putting remote buzzer where I like. Could even drive I relay a put a whacking great light on the dash.

Anyway only sometimes forget to turn signals off some of the time, not all of the time. Would hate to have buzzer with the plug in flasher going off all the time, that would drive me nuts.

The buzzer / indicator relay is well loud enough, even in our cars at speed...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251193879467

I think I would agree with @Terryathome, the indicator buzzin’ straight away will be annoying, gonna go with the buzzer delay timer from previous post.

Seems straightforward wiring. 2x red to each indicator +ve, black to ground. 

12D009A8-25E9-4FD9-A081-5378531E39C6.thumb.jpeg.0d176307fb5b8b2dd685696a0b85b6d3.jpeg

screw inside to adjust delay

4DFD1229-C6BA-40A5-B4D8-4B7C1045D857.thumb.jpeg.b15d87e4b7f8342bf4f9a568326adec1.jpeg