Hulme End, Peak District, Sun 3rd Feb, 11.00

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

This morning the BBC have forecast a very cold night tonight and then snow/rain moving in from the West tomorrow, the weather map shows it on the Peak District at midday. I suggest that we move this on a week, what do you think?

9 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

This morning the BBC have forecast a very cold night tonight and then snow/rain moving in from the West tomorrow, the weather map shows it on the Peak District at midday. I suggest that we move this on a week, what do you think?

Yes, but don't tell @AndrewBClarke, I want to check that he will look like this on arrival :d 

Image result for the shining frozen

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Understood. Disappointed but that’s life. Don’t know if I will be able to make it next week as nearing our Sons wedding day and serious work input and organising. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Was that Keely?  If it was Glen watching he might have been distracted and not listened properly!

• Haha 1

Does the bbc weather website actually correspond with the weather girls on the tv? Because my phone is telling me there’s no rain at all tomorrow at hulme end? Let us know what’s going on later as we’re off out tonight with friends so it will be late before I look again, cheers Andy

Below copied, is the forecast issued on the bbc website at 4.30pm but there is one on telly at 6.30pm, we will have a look at that one. Let's hope it is Lucy Verasarmy, at least she smiles while she tells lies. Tut, Glen is mumbling something about nice, mumble, chest area, I think he said :oops:

Bright in the east at first but cloud will quickly build from the west. Thereafter, expect a cloudy day with rain that may briefly fall as snow at first, and will remain wintry in the hills throughout

• Sad 1

Blimey, we are playing weather tennis here. YES YES GO FOR IT.  The rain is coming later than previously said, ruddy weather girls (Abbey Dewhurst this one) I'm going back to my field full of chunky proper sized men who are doing a pretty good job of thrashing the Irish.

See you all in the morning

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, I will have my camera ready and Ian may get to see what you look like on arrival at our house

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great, thermal underwear at the ready, see you in the morning!

• Like 2