FINAL DRAFT REGS 2019

Terry Everall

7 minutes ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

Maybe the term USE IT OR LOSE IT applies?

That would suit you Terry wouldn’t it ! 

Martin I don't know why you would think that as It does not directly affect me. I don't do hills really ( apart from Harewood which is on my doorstep) and have never been to Wiscombe and its too far away. I have included it in our calendar as requested by a few competitors who have been and like it. As an invited club it is clear that we need to support such events with reasonable attendance otherwise we will not be invited back. So for those who like the event please attend and support it

1 hour ago, Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary said:

Martin I don't know why you would think that as It does not directly affect me. I don't do hills really ( apart from Harewood which is on my doorstep) and have never been to Wiscombe and its too far away. I have included it in our calendar as requested by a few competitors who have been and like it. As an invited club it is clear that we need to support such events with reasonable attendance otherwise we will not be invited back. So for those who like the event please attend and support it

That’s old ground not worth going over again. 

I will continue to support it as I enjoy it. If the event is dropped from the Westfield calendar then I guess I’ll have to join yet another club or championship to carry on, down side is that will dilute my attendance in the this series ! 

5 weeks to go for Speed Series Registration so please lets see them coming in