PHANTOM 3 DRONE ADVANCED AND MEGA BUNDLE OF ACCESSORIES

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

I am offering my drone that I have for sale to members here first.

There is a lot of equipment with this drone and there is everything you will need apart from a SIM card which I need.

The drone is a DJI phantom 3 advanced.

The drone and everything else has always been really well looked after and everything is in a fantastic, clean condition.

The bundle comes with the following.

• Manfrotto D1 Backback. I will post a link below about the backpack as its an unbelievable piece of kit.
  • 4 official DJI batteries. These where over £120 each when I bought them and they all still hold their charge.
  • Camera lens guards to hold the gimbal in storage and protect the camera lens.
  • 1 x cover that covers the full backpack in adverse weather and keeps everything dry.
  • 1 x DJI shoulder harness. for holding the remote controller if you wish.
  • 1 sunshade for an iPad. You can operate the drone with an iPad or your smartphone as they attach to the controller.
  • 2 battery chargers. One is brand new and unused.
  • 1 x set off unused propeller guards.
  • 2 x sets off propellers. 1 set is unused.
  • 1 x set off stickers.
  • 1 set of unused dampers for the gimbal cradle. These are not shown in the pictures but are brand new.

I would like £800.00 for everything and I am offering it here first to members at a cheaper price for a week than what I intend to advertise it for generally.

I can show the drone working and this can be seen in Chesterfield or Scarborough.

I will post some pictures and videos below but it will take a couple of posts.

All the pictures I have taken today.

IMG_4014.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4021.JPG

IMG_4022.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

Here is a link to the backpack and below are a few films that I took with the drone.

You didn't happen to be down Gatwick Airport just before Christmas ???:d

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Geezergs said:

You didn't happen to be down Gatwick Airport just before Christmas ???:d

Haha.

No.

There is a setting within the drone that knows when it is within a certain distance of a no fly zone. The drone will not fly within the area unless you disable it.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.