Help!

tchoupi13

That's correct. Your free trial membership has now expired, so although you can continue to browse the non-members sections of the Boardroom, after free their trial period, only paid up members of the club can post and use the PM system.

Yep, only a few areas are open-access. Why not sign up as a full member to continue posting and get access to all the other benefits?

We have a few members in France now, a few more generally, in Europe, and quite a few international members round the world. Even if you can’t make all the UK events, (and you’d be surprised how many of our European members have made the big Stoneleigh show over the years), it’s still great value in terms of the wealth of experience, information and help it puts at your fingertips.

We hope you do join, you’ll be very welcome!

I could be one big voucher against the Pay-to-post rule... But after a few years I actually I've found it the way to be to be honest...

It warrants you a minimum ammount of "b ull s hit" in the forum, (even when I am one of the polemics ones sometime...) the advice is given by a club member, that means zero intention of trolling, That doesn't warrants you 100% accurate advice, but is a start when no trolls are allowed. and has some cool adventages. There is no year when I have not returned the "club's fee" on discount on insurances, or some good deals on buying or selling stuff from sponsors or from this same forum. Just sign in!! its worth it!

• Like 2

Yes, if you can put up with Alonso's Maurici's broken English, this forum is a great place to be. Full of useful information and friendly banter!;):d