Spax Springs & Shocks

CrisisWolf

Removed from my 2000 SeiW. Approx 14,500 miles of use. All works fine but I have opted to upgrade to new ProTechs and springs.

2019-01-16_16_55_23.thumb.jpg.a63cf317c7b7c66f19396881460d675d.jpg

Sorry - no attempt has been made to clean them...

They are currently fitted with 32mm x 7/16 Bonded bushes top and bottom. I also have 8 brand new 38mm x 7/16 bonded bushes. I can't change them but I can supply you with them if you want them (cost me £1 each - Protech supplied my new shocks with these but I needed 32mm)

Let me know what other dimensions you may want to know - cause I am not sure :durr:

I can post. £40?

Hi yes I will take these please let me know payment details or address as i am in Cheddar many thanks. 

Multiple messages on these. Postage is somewhat excessive at £21 so collection is preferred.

Workong thru messages in ordered recieved.

After a manic series of a dozen or so messages here and FB and going through in order recieved these are SOLD pending pickup...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.