150 Days - Another Westfield on the Road!

MHB1991

Well done. I found using a build thread and documenting it along the way helped keep me sane and overcome the various hurdles. But what works for one doesn't always work for another!

Nice one mate. Your enthusiasm shines through in the write up.

There are faster, better looking and certainly more expensive cars out there, but smiles per mile cannot be bettered in value for money...

Mart.

:ww: and congratulations, you've built a fine looking car. Hope you get to enjoy it when you're in the country.

Thank you so much for all your kind comments!

SXRORY, yes I'm a gearbox tech for an F1 team. So spend most of my year away! Back for a few days here and there between races. 

Thrustyjust, yes Bristol for the IVA. Inspectors we're really helpful! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MHB1991 said:

Thank you so much for all your kind comments!

SXRORY, yes I'm a gearbox tech for an F1 team. So spend most of my year away! Back for a few days here and there between races. 

Thrustyjust, yes Bristol for the IVA. Inspectors we're really helpful! 

You seem to be somewhere between me and @Chris Brading in home town ? Always good to have locals !