Body shop recommendations Winchester

hammie

Peeps

I have yet another project to complete. Has anyone got any recommendations for a body shop in the Winchester area within say a 20 to 30 mile radius.

I have just brought this for an investment and she needs a tiny bit of paint pic 1 compared to my other one which is ungoing a significant restoration pics 2 and 3

s-l1600 (1).jpg

20180707_091353.jpg

20180707_091407.jpg

As soon as I saw the second two pictures my mind screamed RUN AWAY, very much like the feckless Knights in Holy Grail.  You have my respect, sir. That sort of thing scares me witless, despite owning MIG, TIG & spot welders......

• Haha 2

The lower panels were about 200 for both sides from Jaguar 2 bolts and a couple of spot welds. The car previously has had sills inner sills and strengthen beams already done. Front end in good condition so worth doing especially as they are going up in value.

25 minutes ago, corsechris said:

As soon as I saw the second two pictures my mind screamed RUN AWAY, very much like the feckless Knights in Holy Grail.  You have my respect, sir. That sort of thing scares me witless, despite owning MIG, TIG & spot welders......

If I understand the O/P correctly, those are 2 different cars, pic 1 being a recently acquired project and pics 2 & 3 being an onging restoration.

41 minutes ago, corsechris said:

I got that, just the sight of rusty panels is all it takes!!

HAHA.

Good job Westfields are fibreglass then.

• Haha 1