SOLD SEiW 2002 "The Boghouse Blue" 265bhp/193lbft 2lt n/a road legal

jimbobtcc206

Collected today. Can’t wait for the salt to go & it warm up a bit - Yes it will be out time permitting, in between race weekends. Started some circuit racing last year, great fun.

Once again james thank you for your patience.

cheers Simon

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rossins said:

Collected today. Can’t wait for the salt to go & it warm up a bit - Yes it will be out time permitting, in between race weekends. Started some circuit racing last year, great fun.

Once again james thank you for your patience.

cheers Simon

Will you be entering the speed series this year Simon? http://www.wscc.co.uk/regs.htm

No not this year, due to race commitments, but will hopefully get to Harewood to spectate & hopefully the July Blyton trackday.

Hi Simon,

Nice purchase and very similar spec to mine by the looks of it.. Look forward to seeing it out and about on some tack days?... Didn't realise how expensive those engines are to get to that spec until I started building mine... :default_stu-westy:

Curious as to why the torque and power curves don't cross at 5250rpm as they should

52 minutes ago, John said:

Curious as to why the torque and power curves don't cross at 5450rpm as they should

Some printouts have torque and power separate with each axis on either side of the graph. 

13 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Some printouts have torque and power separate with each axis on either side of the graph. 

That's pretty normal but revs is common across the horizontal axis so makes no difference

4 hours ago, John said:

That's pretty normal but revs is common across the horizontal axis so makes no difference

It's the different scales used for power and torque. At 5250rpm it's showing 185 ish on both scales?.. so the lines would cross if plotted on the same scale.

47 minutes ago, Andrew said:

It's the different scales used for power and torque. At 5250rpm it's showing 185 ish on both scales?.. so the lines would cross if plotted on the same scale.

Exactly. I maybe should have said scale when I used axis 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.