Thames Valley Meet

Steven Thorne

The WSCC Thames Valley Christmas lunch will be on 13th January at The Bird in Hand on the A4, Knoll Hill. The table is booked for sit down at 1pm and there is still time to add some more if anyone would like to join us? Please let me know ASAP.

We will be having two course (main and desert) from the "Winter menu" which can be found on... www.birdinhand.co.uk/food-and-drink. There is no need to pre-order so you can decide what you want on the day.
The first round of drinks will be paid for by the club to thank you for your membership and finish off last years 30th celebrations. The plan is to split the bill equally unless anyone has any objections. I've had confirmation from the following:
Tim and Ruth Reid
Steve and Juliet Thorne
Andy and Kate
Alan and Jenny France
Simon and Janie Turtle
John Park
Justin Sheldon
Dale Robinson

Enjoyable lunch everybody today. Er............. it was nearly dark when we left ???. I think it may have got light again and we would still be chatting :d