Hello from France

rico666

4 hours ago, rico666 said:

Hello Eric 

yes I know the feeling my french is not the best and google does help :d

if you go to the road trips section and under Switzerland tour 2019 are our intended routes

Gary

5 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Hello Eric 

yes I know the feeling my french is not the best and google does help :d

if you go to the road trips section and under Switzerland tour 2019 are our intended routes

Gary

@Gary Taylor - Scotland AO

Hello Gary

i don't have access to the road trip section.

Eric

Ah ok on  Monday the 27th May we travel across to France via Eurotunnel to Calais , then we travel due west to theipval memorial then due south west to Troyes

then Tuesday off to southern Germany , Wednesday into Switzerland to the Rhine falls then along the northern edge of Switzerland into Austria looping back into Switzerland the next 5 days see us travel eastward along the Swiss Italian borders before coming back into France and on the 3rd June heading nort west to Le puley then up to Grosrouvre ( south west of Paris) for two nights with a day trip into Paris before heading north west back to Calais on the 6th June 

keep in touch and hopefully we can meet up

Gary

Bonjour Eric, Pourquoi ne pas venir au course de cote Etretat/Benouville en Aout et prifiter de l'evenement et un cafe

Rob