North East Area Meet 12th Feb at new venue

Kingster

Last year the Church Mouse was undergoing a major refurb and so we hastily decamped next door to the Chester Moor instead. 

Have to say it appears to be a better venue. Food was good and they were very accommodating.

I think we may look to making this a more permanent fixture but figure we should at least give it another go this Tuesday, so 7.30 at the Chester Moor which is literally next door to the old venue. 

Edited by Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO
Updated
  • Thanks 1

Yes it was a good night and very impressive turn out for January! 

The pub layout is much more suitable with room for us all to sit unlike the “cubby hole” arrangement at the Mouse - plus the staff were very friendly and mad keen for us to actually turn up in our Westies!

I’ll amend the meet location details so that this is now our default. 

• Thanks 1

Next one is this coming Tuesday 12th Feb. 

Chester Moor again - please let me know if you are coming as I will be booking us a table as per last visit. 

Not many people have been able to make it so might cancel this meeting - sorry for short notice, but don't want to drive 20 miles down a motorway just to be Billy no Mates!

STOP PRESS!

Hot in off the press - a few of us are meeting at the Shiremoor House Farm due to lack of response for a meeting south of the river.

Basically, so many of the "usual suspects" are away/working/busy/etc that there's only a few confirmed and we're all miles away from the usual venue, hence going to our "local" instead at around 7.00-7.30.

All still welcome to join us there of course!