Anyone for bacon and egg.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Im going to organise a trip here so we can have breakfast.

Who's up for it.

Most people look for car stuff on Youtube Geoffrey ............................:laugh:

Looks about as healthy and hygenic as a pub toilet , the kitchen...................

17 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Most people look for car stuff on Youtube Geoffrey ............................:laugh:

Looks about as healthy and hygenic as a pub toilet , the kitchen...................

I'd still bet you'd try to get her in your car and interview her :laugh: First question "Does this taste like rohypnol?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

This is the toilet at someone we are both know......and its not a pub.

IMG_3909.jpeg

1 hour ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Do you take aim from outside?

I remember years back when my oldest daughter was just a toddler, we were in a small back street tyre place getting a puncture fixed. I then got the tap on the leg from her saying how she needed the toilet. 

Went into the 'customer' toilet and it looked similar to the one above. I'll not go into the gory details but ended up cradling her while she depth charged the bog as there was no way any contact with the seat was happening! 

It was a most traumatic experience early on in my amateur career as a dad. One I'll never forget. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

I remember years back when my oldest daughter was just a toddler, we were in a small back street tyre place getting a puncture fixed. I then got the tap on the leg from her saying how she needed the toilet. 

Went into the 'customer' toilet and it looked similar to the one above. I'll not go into the gory details but ended up cradling her while she depth charged the bog as there was no way any contact with the seat was happening! 

It was a most traumatic experience early on in my amateur career as a dad. One I'll never forget. :laugh:

Thats nothing compared to the breakers yard I got my engine from. The latest wife was busting for a pee. She asked where the loo was. Her question was met by a load of blokes raising eyebrows and mumbling about disease and death. She went in, she came out, just as busting and somehow waited another 30 mins to the first services on the M1 :laugh:

• Haha 1

I've had the displeasure of toilets in several Steelworks in China (DON'T Scroll down if you're eating your lunch!)

Here's what we called the 'toilet of delight'- nice open plan layout to enable you to talk whilst 'working something out'

1062283979_Sitetoiletwall.jpg.e73e2be8c249403cea7c610547182187.jpg

They're not much better in local bars either:

20140830_230035.jpg.d205f814eb6389cfe5123b4d622a3170.jpg

Another site toilet

-no running water, yet but doesn't stop the locals playing 'pile-on'

20140903_163507.jpg.5c20f68a79b21e26488c7adc881f777f.jpg

Urinals not quite finished yet

20140903_163459.jpg.b5efa52bfd930e18937b757e1c45d654.jpg

Temperature was circa -10 degrees C outside, so yes, it's an ice rink !

IMG_1585.thumb.JPG.c00776252d5939f2efc27d316bc9cfda.JPG

Why anyone would want to use a loo like this?

IMG_7981.thumb.JPG.42a9bbf756528f0152af701b2ff36285.JPG

A former colleague dropped his phone accidentally into one of these and fished it out! He was stupid enough to tell us too!

I've always managed to use the western style toilets in the hotel for a number 2 and either had a pee up a emtpy corner somewhere on site or run in to the 'facilities' holding my breath, pee and leave!

This local was impressive. Dumping, texting and smoking at the same time and still got his hard hat on!

IMG_8013.thumb.JPG.67dac72fac89555478e3d59c44b37eb3.JPG

Usually there's no toilet paper, running water or soap! I'd always keep a roll of bog paper, baby wipes and hand sanitser in my laptop rucksack, just in case!

If you can't beat them, join them

IMG_7799.thumb.JPG.87af7cafb20f48b54a793c4825b03f57.JPG

n.b. That putty on the floor, is used to seal around cable ways.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 06/01/2019 at 11:31, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

IMG_3909.jpeg

Last seen in the film Trainspotting (Ewan McGregor scene).

On 07/01/2019 at 11:24, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

20140903_163507.jpg.5c20f68a79b21e26488c7adc881f777f.jpg

IIRC this is early 1980's Bologna train station facilities.

The last picture looks like a French lay-by toilet I stopped at when 18.. except there was more blood...being 18 i did’t really understand, I out and pee’d in the gateway of the neibouring field.   From the amount of toilet paper I could see and poop!   It struck me not even the French liked their own aim straights.