• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• adhawkins

• Mark Stanton

• Tony B

This is not good mate I am starting to sound like a civilised fuman being :p:p:p:D:D

Well, you don't look like one, so that's OK....  :devil:

Cheeky bl**der  :D  :D  ;)

Having been logged out a couple of days ago it's a bit 'late' to even bother replying now, I thought I'd been 'banned' tbh ;)

Anyway, I use a search facility 'properly' using bolean at least several hundred times/day.  So there!  :0

Anyway which is best, vx, zetec, x-flow, bec?  :p  ;)  :)  :durr:  :blush:  :arse:  :xmas:

Anyway which is best, vx, zetec, x-flow, bec?  :p  ;)  :)  :durr:  :blush:  :arse:  :xmas:

depends if its got 13", 15" or 16" wheels  :p  :t-up:

Which then, of course, depends on the width and offset..... :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

• 4 weeks later...
I second that, ive saved hundreds of pounds and hours of work through the info ive recieved from this site, and after all we're all here to have fun playing with our toys. Chill out, thats what i say  :cool: