New Years Day 11.00am Ca**ington Water

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

It's not my doo, but we are meeting the Martyn and Sue and the Burton Car Club at Ca**ington Water, 11am tomorrow 1st January 2019. Everyone welcome, not a run so come in the tin top if you like. Cafe is open too.

• Like 1

Did I just say 'it's not a run'? Well I lied, the sun was shining and the air was exceptionally clear, so it was a particularly beautiful run out. After a brew at Ca**ington with the Burton Car Club, the Westfields did what they are made to do, and moved it. We went to the only place we dare on a busy Bank Holiday and that was The Travellers Rest at Bradwell, we even got the same seat next to the fire, just like we did on the Santa Run.

A great day out and thank you to @Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO and Sue for great company, both in and out of the cars.

Michael, the head of the Burton Car Club

DSC06908.JPG

DSC06909.JPG

DSC06910.JPG

DSC06911.JPG

DSC06912.JPG

It was really weird, I could take a panorama shot and I didn't have a load of monkeys dancing about in front of the lens, can't say I liked it as much though.

DSC06914.JPG

DSC06915.JPG

DSC06916.JPG

Ca**ington Water, Derbyshires answer to the seaside

DSC06918.JPG

And at The Travellers Rest, Bradwell

DSC06920.JPG

• Like 5

Nice couple of Cobras. Looks a bit wet at the end though!

Not wet at all, a lovely pinky sun set even, it's just that car park surface never seems to dry out.

It was a good day, no Ferraris though, ha, they said it was too cold!!!! talking to the wrong breed with that one!

• Haha 1

Good see Sue and Martyn have thier car back on the road. Hopefully the misfire is all sorted.