Bit of a clearout.

Crash test dummy

Postage at additional cost and by whatever method suits you best.

Pair 1.9" 150lb x 8" springs, very little if any use £15

Malpassi/FSE fuel pressure regulator. Adjustable EFI type with push on connectors. Very little use. £25

Russell/Edelbrock fuel filter. New. -6 ends, I think this is low pressure. Part number 650130. £10

Aluminium rack clamps. Used. Pretty sure that there is another nylon shim for these but I can't find it. £10 - Sold

Pair CBS steering joints. New. https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/steering-universal-joint-pressed-steel-2-x-916-splines  BOGOF £30 - Sold

Alcon master cylinder. 0.70". Very little use. These are £140+ new. £35 - Sold

2 x fuel cut off inertia switches. Complete with socket and 3 new female connectors (1 spare). £8 ea.

Mocal remote filter housing. With BSP connectors. Looks like 3/4" filter thread. Used. £12 - Sold

2 pairs of steel 35mm steering rack extenders. New. £5 per pair. - Sold

Pair of anodised aluminium adaptors to convert your track rod ends to Rose joints (rod ends). M14 one end and 3/8unf the other. £10 - Sold

Pair 15mm ARB drop link sliders/clamps. Aluminium. New. £10 - Sold

2018-12-31 09.24.06.jpg

2018-12-31 09.26.01.jpg

2018-12-31 09.27.56.jpg

50 minutes ago, Wowblaauw said:

Hi, I’ll take the hydraulic master cylinder, pm on way

PM replied to.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.