Westfield parts

3cxjay

Westfield standard track top and bottom wishbones with bushes, cortina uprights and hubs with bearings, front mudguard brackets with carbon effect front wings (ok condition but some scuffs and speed holes) black 6” working headlights with brackets. £300 collection Lincolnshire. All these parts are off a narrow body. 

ACA0A135-658D-4A5A-9797-C66D304A7A9F.jpeg

Hi not sure if you would consider selling items separately, if so I would be interested in the lights/brackets, cheers.

I drilled 3 holes in each mudguard but got told to tape them over by a scrutineer! They holes are neat and inline. 

Top wishbones now sold, braggers I did pm you about the head lights, everything is for sale individually now so make an offer please. 

@3cxjay how much for the headlights and how's condition? I'm interested. Think @Steve (sdh2903) is after a set so if he doesn't want them I may.

(Mine has lights but Steve's in a build so he can go first of he wants them)

On 07/01/2019 at 09:57, johnm100 said:

What width are the cycle wings/mudguards? Will they fit over a 205 tyre?

If not, could be interested in the brackets alone.

@johnm100 they are 240mm wide so will fit over your 205’s fine 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.