MEGABLADE 09-PLATE 5,562 miles

Copland

Putting my Megablade up for sale as I hardly use it and have another itch am wanting to scratch.

The car has a AB supplied 893 blade engine and FW rear with diffuser, V8 bonnet and nose all in very good condition with some new Carbon NV arches.

I have owned the car for about four years in total. In the last few years I sorted it to do some upgrades and got a bit carried away.

All the following parts that I have fitted have done less than 600 miles.

Body- New full cage (caged), Tillet B6 carbon seats with runners (both sides), Schroth harnesses, lightweight steering column with Momo where and QR, Lipo-battery, Longacre wide mirror, SPA wing mirrors, FIA cut off, Lifeline extinguisher, Passenger footrest and driver heel bar.

Engine- AB air-box, new self regulating fuel pump, Coolex radiator, Mocal catch tank.

Handling- Fully Nylon bushed, Siltec widetrack, Procomp double adjustable shocks, Caterham staggered wheels fitted with Toyo 888, refurbished M16 callipers.

I opted to keep the Westfied reverse gearbox as it suited my needs but had it rebuilt (7 bearings, 3 seals). At the same time I had the breathing mod done that is feed to the catch tank.

Lot's more I have probably forgotten about and some terrible photos but only just decided to bite the  bullet before I change my mind again.

I have never tracked the car and have only used it this summer hence only 600 miles on the parts.

The MOT runs out in May. On the last test it got two minors, first being pitted disks from lack of use but they are now perfect and the other being a oil leak. The leak was from the reverse gearbox before the rebuild and catch can mod and now there is no drips.

Any question or requests for more/better phots call Steve, 07903958904.

ASKING PRICE, SOLD

Cheers.

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

IMG_1004.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

IMG_1010.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

IMG_1009.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

• Like 3

Cheers Gary. Will see how it goes, if it doesn't sell quick I might be tempted to buy some more goodies and put some more milage on it. Decisions, decisions.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Copland said:

Cheers Gary. Will see how it goes, if it doesn't sell quick I might be tempted to buy some more goodies and put some more milage on it. Decisions, decisions.

Come to Switzerland with us next year , that’ll put some miles on :d

Revised price of £11.5K.

Failing that a set of carbon nv rear guards are getting ordered next week and I will be keeping it for the summer.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.