ebay 15% off (site wide) ends 8pm

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

It seems to me like eBay are getting desperate, as these 10-15% offers are appearing more frequently. Perhaps they should have been less greedy with the selling and PayPal fees - I've had so many dodgy purchases from Chinese sellers pretending to be UK-based that I've started avoiding the site generally - I can't be alone...

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

It seems to me like eBay are getting desperate, as these 10-15% offers are appearing more frequently. Perhaps they should have been less greedy with the selling and PayPal fees - I've had so many dodgy purchases from Chinese sellers pretending to be UK-based that I've started avoiding the site generally - I can't be alone...

You're not alone. These days I only use eBay if I can't it on Amazon.

1 hour ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

I just bought some lights from a seller on ebay for a cabinet in the house and since he was listed at 'London' , thought it would be good to get the new cabinet lit for Xmas . Well, he waited 2 weeks according to his pamphlet he put in with them , as waits until he is paid , before dispatching them. I ordered the beginning of December and picked them up for the Post Office today and came from Blatters neck of the woods. So just down the M4. :bangshead: Pretty annoying to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

came from Blatters neck of the woods

You should have said. I'd have put the kettle on!

6 minutes ago, Blatman said:

You should have said. I'd have put the kettle on!

I only knew when it had the address on the box when I collected from the Post Office today :rolleyes: