Boxing day sale opentrack

Simon Waterfall Syman84

Bear in mind that they are the muppets thst boooked 120 cars on for the dismal day we had at Cadwell who have a max car limit if 90!

• 2 weeks later...

There's also a 10% off offer on MSV days .. expires 6th Jan. Tbh, I wouldn't bother with the book early offers, much better to go for a group discount.

Hmmm.. ;)

• Haha 1

If only the club organised track days... seems logical a logical feed to the speed series from the road meet ups...

31 minutes ago, RussH said:

If only the club organised track days... seems logical a logical feed to the speed series from the road meet ups...

One word - liability

I know, it gets trotted out all the time. I still think its something that needs solving though - Lotus on Track do it, SELOC do it, BMW Car Club do it, so it must be possible.

The other question is numbers, and making it add up without killing the club financially.

5 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

The other question is numbers, and making it add up without killing the club financially.

If it's numbers we need, I'm in..

1. Andrew

Now, where are we going Dave? :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Because two of us share the Westy on track days and my friend has a busier diary we have to book a long way ahead.. I would like to do do more days with other Westy owners but it is hard to get commitment a long way ahead from everyone, understandably.. but maybe if there was sufficient group interest we could get a beneficial rate.. and that would be a halfway step?

• Like 1

In fact would be interesting to know how many track day days members do each year..

For me about 8...

42 minutes ago, Mole said:

In fact would be interesting to know how many track day days members do each year..

For me about 8...

I did 11 last year.. that's about my average. I think I peaked in 2008.. In did 18! I daren't add  up the cost. :oops:

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:36, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

I'm in.It would be a great idea if you could  get enough people to go,  I also know it takes a lot of time and organisation by the club to organise such events