Blyton track day speed series 2019

Mole

Haha..next someone will be saying that now Russ has his trailer he can go further btobfind the rain!

In fact this year only had one damp morning at Donnington..rest were dry.. including t shirt weather at Bedford in April!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mole said:

Haha..next someone will be saying that now Russ has his trailer he can go further btobfind the rain!

In fact this year only had one damp morning at Donnington..rest were dry.. including t shirt weather at Bedford in April!

My weather record goes:

Blyton in Feb Sunny and dry

Oulton in April wet as a wet thing!

Cadwell in May 50/50 wet and dry

Donington May, dry

Rockingham in May Wet wet wet!

Croft in June Dry

Donny in July, V dry.

Anglesey in July mostly wet

Knockhill in Aug, Dry

Cadwell in Sep, V dry

Rockingham in Oct Sunny and dry. 

Here's to a dry 2019

:sun:

4 hours ago, Mole said:

So 50 50 for you..slicks or full wets!

I missed out a Donny.. 7 totally dry, and 4 with a bit of dampness. 

Looking forward to been there again this year...weather was fantastic for the whole weekenD.:yes:

Buzz

• 3 months later...

I’ve just been informed I won’t be able to go to Blyton as the family has just booked flights on that day for out holidays! I was looking forward to Blyton as I missed out last year as well. 

53 minutes ago, a15cro said:

I’ve just been informed I won’t be able to go to Blyton as the family has just booked flights on that day for out holidays! I was looking forward to Blyton as I missed out last year as well. 

I’m on holiday too mate. Never mind, we’ll have to fit in another track day instead!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

O' dear, I seem to have missed this completely, and now that I've found it I'm about ready to cry, the ASBO is back together, I'm not working that day and I could go...... If the sage hadn't booked a narrow boat mid week break with the Bicker-in-Laws..... I'm not allowed to type the words onto this forum that sum up how I feel right now !

If anyone going is from the Worcestershire area and needs or wants to borrow my twin axle PRG Mini Sporter trailer for the weekend drop me a PM, as long as you can come and get it this weekend you'll be welcome...... at least I'll get some comfort out of having something  of mine there !

Nem........

I'm hoping the very kind authorities will return my Driving licence card before Blyton.   It has gone away for points adding.         Will some one want to see my driving licence?     I can't remember from last year.  I have a photocopy!    I think I can give print out/ online access portal to my driving licence with the DVLA if some one needs to access it. ???

If needed you can do the online DVLA thing. 

On 05/07/2019 at 14:08, DamperMan said:

I'm hoping the very kind authorities will return my Driving licence card before Blyton.   It has gone away for points adding.         Will some one want to see my driving licence?     I can't remember from last year.  I have a photocopy!    I think I can give print out/ online access portal to my driving licence with the DVLA if some one needs to access it. ???

normally its a no; you are self declaring