Toyo T1R's 205 50 R15 tyres set of 4 *sold*

Thrustyjust

Done 3.5k miles of no torque , so no wheel spins, as us Honda's cant do that  :d. Hope to have them available after Christmas. Looking for £100 collected from Thatcham, near Newbury . Can strap together if you wish to organise collection when back at work in the New Year. Let me know .

Adding a picture of the tyres. They will be available from tomorrow. The depth for all is 7.6mm and actually the same as the new Yokos I am fitting, so as new in depth.

20181223_202806.thumb.jpg.5c343852c0589eae7dfc8629577c557a.jpg

1 hour ago, Bushman said:

Hi there. R these still for sale or have they gone to the Bay?!

Hi Bushman , not had a chance to ebay yet, so still here until the weekend. Then I will list them. Let me know if you are interested :d

Hi. I am interested. Might need to get a courier price though. Your not a million miles away...... I'm Goodwood. 

3 minutes ago, Bushman said:

Hi. I am interested. Might need to get a courier price though. Your not a million miles away...... I'm Goodwood. 

Your only an hour or so away and kettle is always hot :d

• Haha 1

• Thrustyjust changed the title to Toyo T1R's 205 50 R15 tyres set of 4 *sold*

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.