Superb Westfield XI

stephenh

pm received and replied to, thank you. Can't send one to MattV though

This car has now been sold. I feel quite sad, but I've got the price I wanted, so cannot complain.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Someone has definitely got a beautiful car.

36 minutes ago, stephenh said:

This car has now been sold. I feel quite sad, but I've got the price I wanted, so cannot complain.

I'm both pleased,and sad for you at the same time! What a fantastic car to have owned, and memories to have shared. (I'll quietly chuckle when I remember us all at the weighbridge for years to come!!)

Someone has a fantastic car :yes:

I'm just about to set off, Martin!

A bitter/sweet moment, the car left my home on a small car transporter less than half an hour ago.

No more will I have people coming up to me in car parks and filling stations saying Wow, that looks fun, what is it?

Then again, the money is in the bank, and I can now pay back the money which I "borrowed" from my pension funds to buy my Jaguar XKR!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Pleased you have sold it Stephen, that is good news. Not many serious buyers these days, mine is still for sale. One day I'm sure it will go, but as you say great cars, if I didn;t have so many other "toys" it wouldn't be going.

• Sad 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.