Wheel spacers ?

Badger56

On 17/12/2018 at 11:43, Paul T (tr3m5) said:

I have some 20mm spacers you can have for postage and a beer if they are of any use mate 

Thanks Paul, only just spotted your reply, really busy as work this time of year (no I'm not an elf :-) ) I'm interested if you still have them, not to look a gift horse in the mouth but what sort are they? price up the postage and the beer and let me know?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/12/2018 at 19:41, Badger56 said:

Thanks Paul, only just spotted your reply, really busy as work this time of year (no I'm not an elf :-) ) I'm interested if you still have them, not to look a gift horse in the mouth but what sort are they? price up the postage and the beer and let me know?

Cheers

£10 posted would do it mate, message me your address :yes:

On 12/01/2019 at 18:19, Paul T (tr3m5) said:

£10 posted would do it mate, message me your address :yes:

Like I say Paul, not to look a gift horse in the mouth but what sort are they? 20mm is a bit thicker than I wanted really but of they are hub centric a tenner would be a welcome bargain. Don't want to buy hem just to have 'em in a draw though.

Cheers

No idea what make, they came with some wheels I bought mate.

If not no worries there was another chap interested else I'll pop them on eBay.

• 3 months later...
On 16/12/2018 at 23:51, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

It’s doable with out removing the hubs, but there’s only really one position that you can thread the new stud through from the back in and maneuver it in to the hub, after which you have to keep turning the hub to line up for the next and so on.. I’ve done it on a few cars now, and I know plenty of others that have managed it. Just need a bit of patience and some Tetris playing skill when it comes to lining the things up.

Hi david, where behind the hub was there enough clearance to fit the wheel studs? No matter where I spin the hub I can’t find sufficient clearance to have the stud go in behind straight...

From memory, it was something like the bottom left, around about the 7/8 o'clock position, but I could be wrong!

Usually come out with a sharp whack of a 5kilo hammer, if not

heat will free them.