Car blower

Andy Banks

Air compressor is one tool you cant live without. From dusting off stuff, clearing swarf from drilling and tapping, to pumping up footballs and tyres. I cant imagine not having one now.

To add one vital compressor task in our household:

When the time comes round to take the cats to the vets for annual check ups / innocculations, Chumley (jet black, smooth haired b*st*rd) cottons on as soon as he is kept in for the afternoon and doors close in the house.  He then searches out every hiding place in the place.  Behind the sofa and under beds necessitates moving furniture but behind the upright piano in the hall means run the airline from the garage into the house and giving him a quick blast.  Straight out from the other end and into Mrs Marks' arms.  Gather together a couple of spreadeagled legs and the cat is in the basket and ready for the trip! :yes:

Simon

5 minutes ago, Simon Marks - North Oxfordshire AO said:

To add one vital compressor task in our household:

When the time comes round to take the cats to the vets for annual check ups / innocculations, Chumley (jet black, smooth haired b*st*rd) cottons on as soon as he is kept in for the afternoon and doors close in the house.  He then searches out every hiding place in the place.  Behind the sofa and under beds necessitates moving furniture but behind the upright piano in the hall means run the airline from the garage into the house and giving him a quick blast.  Straight out from the other end and into Mrs Marks' arms.  Gather together a couple of spreadeagled legs and the cat is in the basket and ready for the trip! :yes:

Simon

Cant say that ones on my list of uses for an air compressor in our house for fear of cruelty :laugh:

35 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Cant say that ones on my list of uses for an air compressor in our house for fear of cruelty :laugh:

Hi, Thrusty,

No cat was harmed in the process - my desperation over-ruled any other concerns.  Even Mrs Marks thought that the "wind machine" was the perfect encouragement for Chumley!  Before then, she was all for leaving him at home and booking him in for another day so he could have another afternoon of misery.

Simon

36 minutes ago, Simon Marks - North Oxfordshire AO said:

Hi, Thrusty,

No cat was harmed in the process - my desperation over-ruled any other concerns.  Even Mrs Marks thought that the "wind machine" was the perfect encouragement for Chumley!  Before then, she was all for leaving him at home and booking him in for another day so he could have another afternoon of misery.

Simon

I am sure there wasn't, just my joke. I would have used the electric fly swat :d

• Like 1