IVA crash pad for contoured dash

Steve (sdh2903)

Oooooo carbon 

its a slippery slope.....

If Steve doesn’t take it, I could be interested if it’ll fit mine 

23 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

@KugaWestie any pics?

It's pretty hard to get a decent photo, but here you go

It has got a couple of scratches on it as I have photographed. Basically it is a standard Westfield ZK body crashpad that I stripped down and then it got laid up with carbon by Julian Eisel

IMG_3091.JPG

IMG_3092.JPG

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3095.JPG

IMG_3096.JPG

It is one of a kind as far as I know. He said it was so hard to do he would never do another!

• Like 2

Thanks Steve,

soooo Gary how much are you after and where about  are you as obviously I’m up north a bit but will be in Scarborough this weekend  so will need either post or wscc courier help

pm me if you would rather

• 3 months later...

Bump for the weekend still looking. Anyone got one before I order a new one on Monday?

I ordered one from the factory today. I was told 2/3 weeks but I would be more confident if there were two in order. 

I've ordered my untrimmed because I plan to carbon skin it.

• Like 1

Hi Tim 

Yes I've been in touch with the factory too. Was just trying to find a decent used one before shelling out! I'll prob end up ordering one Monday morning.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Now sorted thanks to Patrick :yes:

He "found" one for me today to fulfill the order I placed last week so I don't need wait the lead time. Yeah for the factory!

Now the hard work begins with carbon skinning it!

• Thanks 1

Yeah good luck with that!

I must say I've been critical of the parts dept in the past, but just lately dealing with Patrick @Westfield Parts Dept has been an absolute pleasure. Even sorting me out a replacement exhaust bracket when it was me who'd made a blunder.

• Like 1

@Tim (TimDave25) - Joint Thames Valley AO our Purchasing Manager Chris was the man on that item. He is a good one. Thank you for your order.

Must show me some pictures when you finish the carbon.

I discussed trialing carbon myself on something small and easy like a seat of coasters for the office. 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.