Parts coming up for sale as the car gets its winter upgrades!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Can come out any time, though would be easier once the body is off. Can take out over the weekend if you want?

Injection Fuel tank, with sender, and inlet/outlet unions for fuel lines plus the two aluminium mounting straps. How does £75 as is, sound?

however, it would need to be collected. It’s a used tank after all, and a carrier is likely to run a mile if they smell petrol fumes coming from a parcel. 

If I had to ship it, I’d end up needing to do a lot of cleaning/decontaminating to get rid of any fuel odours, so would want more like £150

Scratch that, just been double checking on the carriers that is use, web sites, most wont even accept a fuel tank (used), so collection only on this one, I’m afraid.

Fuel tank is now out of the car!

B413EC61-5AE3-4FFF-B56A-D1E25BB6EC6F.jpeg

Do need this gone sooner rather than later as I’ve simply not got room to store it. :yes: :d

Oh and now the fuel system is properly disconnected, I just need to remove the Sytec injection fuel pump from the car and that will be available, too.

On 10/12/2018 at 08:29, Jonsey said:

Hi Dave just the frame I require, thanks 

Hi Dave any update on possible postage ? cheers Jim.

Not yet, I’m afraid. I haven’t even worked out how I’m going to post it, without it costing twice as much as I was after for the frame!

• Like 1

Just for info I've sent a fair few big bits recently and the best service I've found is parcel force booked through parcel monkey and use the drop at post office option. I've been staggered at some of the size parcels I've sent for under a tenner where other couriers have quotes of 30+

My local post office lady however is not amused......

It’s the packaging as well Steve, but that’s handy to know for the carriage.

I priced some packaging the other day to buy new, and the carton maker wanted offer sixty quid. (And a minimum order)

1 hour ago, Wolfdog said:

Are the tyres still available please?

Yes, yes they are!

On 16/02/2019 at 16:57, neptune said:

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Dave,

if Zetec1.6 doesn't want it, could I gave 2nd dibs please.

If you’re interested, the fuel tank is now available, (both guys that wanted it have now gone down the modified tank route).

5 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

If you’re interested, the fuel tank is now available, (both guys that wanted it have now gone down the modified tank route).

Yes please. Would next weekend be convenient to collect? 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.