Parts coming up for sale as the car gets its winter upgrades!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

OK, this is a wee bit of a place holder advert at the moment, but I know one or two bits are tricky to get hold of, so at least people will know they’re coming up. I’ll add photos, prices and fuller descriptions as the parts actually come off. At the moment, this is more of a heads up of what will be available over the next month.

Fuel tank, ZK style, fuel injection tank with mounting straps.

Rear drive shafts, Lobro joint style, these were from my original XE powered car, I re-used them on the Honda, but have decided while the cars apart, to get some fresh CV joints, paint everything up, and fit the ones supplied with the S2000 kit.

Stack Water temp gauge and sender.

Stack fuel level gauge

Stack Speedo (I had issues with this on my car, but as they were never reproduced “off the car”, you might be OK!)

Stack ST700 Dash Display system, 0-10000 rpm. including analogue input harness. (For oil pressure and temperature) and oil pressure and temperature senders.

Ford Ka 15” compatable space saver spare wheel.

Spare wheel mounting hardware, including IVA compatable number plate holder.

Caterham style luggage rack, (possibly spoken for).

Ford 3.92 viscous LSD, no leaks, but could probably do with a service and I’d get the viscous pack serviced and tweaked for Westfield use at the same time, if I was keeping it.

Washer bottle with built in pump.

Original style Westfield bonnet locks, (two of), with keys and catch plates.

Whatever’s left of the Electric Blue tub and detachable rear arches, once they’re off the car.

Three(!) quite usable Toyo R1R tyres. 205/50 15”

A number of old ZK hoods and frames, these are various test and trials to improve Hood fit, over the years. Essentially free to anyone collecting.

No doubt I’ll think of more bits as time goes on!

Electric blue ZK locking boot lid, with locks and keys. Note, this has harness slots cut, it also has a couple of cracks in the lids gelcoat after it was deployed as an air brake whilst overtaking. :blush: (Note to future users, check locks are actually locked before driving off!

I’m interested I’m the bonnet locks when they become available. 

PM me with price at some point, I’m in no rush. :)

• Like 1

No problem, all!

29 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

interested in hood frames, but would require postage, 

Just the frames, or hoods as well? (I only ask, as frames, though awkward to pack, might be a little easier to post). If it’s hoods and frames, could be one for the Westfield courier service?

49 minutes ago, Stu Faulkner said:

I’m interested I’m the bonnet locks when they become available. 

PM me with price at some point, I’m in no rush. :)

Yours FOC when ever you want them Stu - you’ve helped me enough with bits over the years!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Yours FOC when ever you want them Stu - you’ve helped me enough with bits over the years!

Thanks Dave, your a gent. :yes:

26 minutes ago, Rob5 said:

Pm sent

Just replied.

No doors I’m afraid, do have another hood though. :d (it took about three or four hoods to find one that fit best!)

• Like 1

Sorry, ended up busy all evening, not had a chance to work through Stack prices.. would prefer to sell as a set if possible. But not absolutely critical.

All were bought through Merlin Motorsport, I think I have the boxes for all of them, too. All are black face.

The Fuel and water gauges are the professional Stepper Motor range.

Fuel gauge, new: £134

Water temperature, 40-120 degrees C, new: £119

Speedo, 0-160mph: £218 (Note, while Stack refer to it as their “80mm speedo” they mean the visible dial, it uses an 85 mm cutout.)

Stack ST700 Dash Display. This is far more than just a rev counter, it comes with the optional analogue extension harness and oil pressure as well as temperature senders, plus extension harnesses. 

Quoting the Stack advert:

The ST700 dash display system from Stack is a tachometer, sequential shift light, Speedometer and voltmeter all integrated into a reliable single 80mm diameter instrument. To enable other parameters to be monitored, the system includes 2 other configurable channels that can be set for pressure or temperature.

All thats needed is a separately available sensor and wiring loom to enable to the ST700 to display up to 2 of the following -

• Water Temperature
  • Oil Temperature
  • Air Temperature
  • Oil Pressure
  • Fuel Pressure
  • Turbo Boost Pressure

The ST700 has a user settable alarm feature to provide a warning for any of the monitored parameters eg - Low oil Pressure or High water temperature, plus a peak value recall facility is included to show the maximum or minimum figure reached for each parameter.

The tachometer uses Stacks legendary stepper motor to provide extremely accurate and waver free needle movement. 3 rev ranges are available from 0-8000 through to 15000 Rpm with the option of black or white dial face. The inbuilt sequential shift light features 4 ultra bright LEDs which can be set to operate in 4 different patterns - Sequential, Sequential & Blink, Bar, Simultaneous. Each light can be set individually and brightness is adjustable to suit the ambient light conditions. 

Also included in the ST700SR is a street legal speedometer display with odometer and trip meter. The speed can be selected in MPH or KPH and the odometer can be set for Miles or Kilometres. 

This is the special order 0 to 10750 rpm version, to suit the Honda VTEC engines rev range. Though obviously, it will work anyware below that maximum rpm, too.

The ST700 new is £588

Analogue wiring harness new: £150

Oil pressure sender, new: £94

Oil temp sender, new: £52

Wiring loom extension for sensors, new: £36 

Total for ST700, new: £920

To buy the complete set up new would cost you £1391, I would sell the whole lot for £750, which is a bargain - tbh, I’m basically throwing in the speedo, as it just didn’t seem to work with my car, yet I’ve had it work on the bench with no problem, and it’s been back to 213 Performance, (Stacks UK tech support people, who couldn’t find any fault, it seems to be just a quirk in my car, doh).

If I cant get a sale for the whole package, I’d split the ST700 system from the other analogue instruments, in which case, the ST700:Dash Display would be £595 and the rest of the analogue instruments, £195.

A few photos

355909DC-4FED-434C-9FE2-DD4B559F820B.jpeg

491159F6-8085-4F15-8A47-BF218226A248.jpeg

3CC723C6-9BFA-439F-8976-4D2FE8FD766D.jpeg

22671978-47AA-48C0-89D1-0291047A4D81.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.