2019 Speed Series Registration

Terry Everall

1 hour ago, AdamR said:

Is anyone else going to be in E, or am I going to have to buy some fancy tyres to have people to play with in G instead?

Yep I’ll be in class E, nice to have someone else in it 

anyone else Terry??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

That is the online entry form - not sure what the problem is?

I had tried the link in Terry's opening post expecting to be taken to the online entry as I previously stated, I take full responsibility for not being specific in stating the opening post in this topic

I got this response

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2X240/1

• I then advised the webmaster and posted in here, Just tried it again and still getting the same error message....perhaps the webmaster can sort it so others dont have the same issue as IMHO one wouldnt immediately think of going straight into the Store to register

For ease of reference this is Terry's comment and link

Online entry here  https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/store/product/137-2019-speed-series-registration/ 

55 minutes ago, S2T said:

Online entry here  https://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/store/product/137-2019-speed-series-registration/ 

That takes me straight to the same store link I posted - no errors. Might just be a one-off?

I see you've managed to register now though :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Keep the entries coming!

Online entry available here

Not long to go now so lets have the few last entries in please so we can order T Shirts ( worth the entry fee on their own) etc

Awaiting the "phelps" entries amongst a few others

It would be nice to get all the remaining entries in by end of next week so that we can send out the driver packs and T shirts asap

Good luck to everyone for the 2019 season

See you in the paddock:westy:

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Rogers79 said:

When is the list available Terry?

cheers 

jez 

And TT's :d please

are we going to get stickers before 1st event combe next saturday

3 hours ago, pete g said:

are we going to get stickers before 1st event combe next saturday

Folks Terry is on holiday but I’m sure he’ll be replying on his return.

I think arrangements are being made re stickers Pete but John Loudon may know the answer.

Im sure he’ll be along soon 

On 09/02/2019 at 12:08, S2T said:

I had tried the link in Terry's opening post expecting to be taken to the online entry as I previously stated, I take full responsibility for not being specific in stating the opening post in this topic

I got this response

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2X240/1

• I then advised the webmaster and posted in here, Just tried it again and still getting the same error message....perhaps the webmaster can sort it so others dont have the same issue as IMHO one wouldnt immediately think of going straight into the Store to register

Only just seen this...for those of a nervous disposition, not technically minded or who don’t give a flying fart, stop reading now.

Still here?

There are actually TWO Speed Series packages in the store, but you can only see one of them.  One of them can only be seen by members, and the other one can only be seen if you’re an Admin / AO / Life Member / Speed Series Organising Team / etc user group member.

The first package changes your user group to Speed Series Competitor, but the second one doesn’t so those people stay in their respective user groups and retain their particular unique forum privileges as necessary.

Thus the link Terry put up would only work and can only be seen by the latter group.

If you just go to the Store, whatever group you’re in, you’ll be offered the package that’s correct for your user group. :) 

Northampton Motorsport are kindly sending all the driver packs out for us this year. However, they are currently awaiting the T shirts from the printers. These are due to them on Wednesday 20th and will then be sending out the packs.

In the meantime, drivers can use their club membership card if asked for a card at events and the absence of the stickers will be forgiven until they have been distributed. Apologies for the delay.

Also, registration are still being accepted so if you wish to enter, please do not hesitate to do so

John (on behalf of SSOT)