Bristol & Bath Xmas Meet

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

Hi all,

Any ideas for a meet up before Xmas? Possibly a Pub or Curry house (not festive but likely to have availability)?

I was thinking of evening of Thursday 20th Dec with somewhere S/SE Bristol or W/SW Bath?

Any takers?

Regards

CeeBee

Westfield on ramps under-going winter duties but its a possibility. 

Ah but that leaves you free to come and talk about all the things you are planning/dreaming bout doing this winter...

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 16:49, CrisisWolf said:

Westfield on ramps under-going winter duties but its a possibility. 

Me too, Rich!

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:06, CeeBee said:

Ah but that leaves you free to come and talk about all the things you are planning/dreaming bout doing this winter...

Unfortunately I'm not available for this one; office Christmas do that night.  Hopefully see you guys at the next meeting. :)

Hi Chris,

well done again for taking on this role.  Unfortunately I can't do the 20th.  I'm back in our area the following week on Fri 28th at lunchtime if that's any use at all.  Let me know if that suits you or anybody else.  Just a thought.  Happy holidays!