2019 WSCC Calendar

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Great write up in the Derby and Notts section as well from Matthew.  He has captured the Derby & Notts area so well with his words.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Rory's Dad said:

Too many pictures of Andrew - probably 'cos he sent them in :laugh:

Was thinking the same.. :blush:

8 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

No signs of it down on the south. Usually I am one of the first as start the mag arrival threads ..................... but wont be me this time round 

And an hour later its here , with my car in the Aplan advert. Thanks Carlie  :t-up:

Ah, so the 'Thrusty Meets' series does have it perks...

• Like 1

I'm daan saarf (well fairly south in Bucks) and mine came today. :t-up:

36 minutes ago, Steve (sdh2903) said:

Mine arrived today up here in the frozen north

Think its 14 degrees here today ! Wacky weather , but this morning was biblical raining.

• Like 1

Arrived today in the (not so) sunny South West, lots of action shots and both my cars made it (although one's just the bonnet and a cycle wing!)

• Like 1

Arrived eventually today, postie very late had a less than smoth day by the sound of it!

Nice to see 4 of the Dorset area cars in the calendar, reflects how "quietly" active the area is IMHO.

Thanks to Dale for the great shot of my car at Shelsey.

• Like 1

Mine arrived today too, well chuffed I made it in! I keep winding the wife up saying I'm Mr April in a calendar (albeit 1 of 3) :p

It's here  :d Been so busy, I've not torn into it yet. Will leave that pleasure for another moment - other WSCC stuff to do right now...

4 minutes ago, Martin Rice (Sparkymart) - Cornwall AO said:

Mine arrived today and distracted me from the decorating :d

Double enjoyment then ;).

• Haha 1

Whoohoo! My budding photographer son made the front cover of the calendar with one of his shots, taken from my car as we trundled along on one of Julie’s famous Peak District runs

We even got a couple of thumbnail photos inside too

well chuffed:yellow-westy:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NigelO said:

Whoohoo! My budding photographer son made the front cover of the calendar with one of his shots, taken from my car as we trundled along on one of Julie’s famous Peak District runs

Best of the lot imo, captures the cluberadery of Westfields perfectly and being a member far better than all the track ones (including mine)

• Thanks 1