Fuel Tank - SOLD

nyvlem

Hello,

Could I ask where you are located please? And is the tank from a wide or narrow body car?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, AdamR said:

Hello,

Could I ask where you are located please? And is the tank from a wide or narrow body car?

Cheers!

Hi,

I live in Northamptonshire close to J16 M1. Not sure which car but its for but it measures 695mm wide . Doesn't include filler pipe.

Thanks - it will fit a narrow body in that case, but sadly I'm too far away to collect. Thanks.

2 hours ago, AdamR said:

Thanks - it will fit a narrow body in that case, but sadly I'm too far away to collect. Thanks.

WSCC courier service Adam

I can get it from northampton to loughborough/nottingham if it would help 

We managed a bonnet from eastbourne to newcastle for Chris last year!! 

19 hours ago, neptune said:

We managed a bonnet from eastbourne to newcastle for Chris last year!! 

Indeed you did!

It was like an episode from “The Long Way Round” :d

Gotta love the WSCC courier service :t-up:

Hi

Im looking for a tank for a pre lit. 660mm wide, 225m high and 160mm deep. Would this fit?

Hi.

I will know later if it will fit so will be in touch. How far is Welwyn Garden city. I'm there on Monday morning. 

It will fit so I will have. Can you call me on 07733 016979 to discuss collecting or postage solutions

Cheers

Jon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.