At least 15 year old wide westfield and FOUND, not looking anymore

Alexrigg

If you have one for sale I would like to know about it.

Must be wide

Must be registered at least 15 years ago.

Please describe honestly

Must be available for inspection and ideally a road test by or with a paid inspector

If you can accept cleared/certified payment when the car is released/delivered to my shipper it would save me a return flight and the expense and time some of which  could end up in your pocket. This would be done via an escrow service of your choosing.

My preference would be a factory speedsport in a darker colour as close to factory original as I can get.

Other 4 cylinder versions considered. Fuel injection to the top of the list.

I could consider a well defined engine project appropriately discounted

Edited by Alexrigg
clarification, explanations, expansion, general improvement, phone number

I have a 1996 SEiW which will be for sale in the next couple of weeks. 2.0 Raceline Zetec on Throttle Bodies, Type 9 gearbox. In very good condition.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only that it is honestly described, available for inspection which may include roadwork and that the owner or the owners bank select a suitable escrow service

9 hours ago, Alexrigg said:

Only that it is honestly described, available for inspection which may include roadwork and that the owner or the owners bank select a suitable escrow service

Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Alexrigg changed the title to At least 15 year old wide westfield sought, still seeking seriously

I am still very seriously looking for a speedsport. 15 years old and wide required.

Unless I am standing in front of you I require the car to be insured for my loss before the your account is credited.

An escrow service or irrevocable letter of credit can do this without increased fraud risk to you. I am willing, for the right car, to pay for your valid legal opinion to the contrary.

I may have to fly over in the spring to get what I want.

• Alexrigg changed the title to At least 15 year old wide westfield and FOUND, not looking anymore

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.