Peak District Run, Sat 1st or Sun 2nd Dec

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Here we go, a run out in the Peak District anyone?

With everything stacked against me there is little point in posting but if you don't ask you don't get. If the weather is wet even we won't venture out. BUT if it's dry, then be assured we will be on the move, join us if you dare.

• Like 1

Sorry, can't make either date and the Westy will be SORNed from this weekend anyway. Have fun and fingers crossed for good weather.

1 hour ago, BillyPee said:

Sorry, can't make either date and the Westy will be SORNed from this weekend anyway. Have fun and fingers crossed for good weather.

Would be great if you came for a beer with us in Manchester Sat pm (All :ww:)

• Like 1

I can't make either sorry, :cry: Enjoy the peaks and don't find any mud, other than Mississippi mud cake!

• Sad 1

Blimey, beer, me? the hardest stuff I drink is coffee but thanks for the invite. Now Mississippi mud cake sounds more like it (phew I had to google that one before I could spell it, so Ian gets a 10 in English for getting it right):d

Have a fun time everyone

• Like 1

Just look what your missing @Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO :p

desserts
chocolate volcano [v]
warm chocolate pudding with a gooey chocolate fondant centre served with longridge farm’s honeycomb ice cream

traditional christmas pud [v]
with muscovado brandy sauce

passionfruit eton mess [v]
with mango curd, fresh passionfruit & kiwi, coconut cream, meringue and shaved coconut

• Haha 3

On 30/11/2018 at 08:39, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Manchester AO said:

Would be great if you came for a beer with us in Manchester Sat pm (All :ww:)

Sorry, can't make it. Have fun.

Where are we up to on this? Weather showing the slightest chances of rain, but looks like most are tied up with other things. (I must admit, I could do with catching up on a few things, myself...)

Happy to give this week a miss if it doesn’t suit most?

Well I suppose we have 3 good weekends planned in December, so if the forecast is a bit grotty tomorrow and everyone has jobs to do then we ought to give it a miss.

Plans for December

Sat 8th - GBS german sausage time

Sat/Sun 15/16 - Ice cream farm time  - bring your coolbox for takehome portions of xmas flavours

Sun 23 - Santa run, meet Ashbourne 10.30

Bring some sunshine with you!!!! 

Okey Dokey, see you for GBS!

• Like 1