2 x Westfields for sale

JulianE

Posted in external as cars do not belong to a member . 

If you know anyone interested in the below please ask me for contact details of the owner who is local to me in GL15 area .

Pictures to follow , cars will be at market value . Crossflow engined car has the cleanest chassis I have ever ever seen on a car of this age too that is as original as it could be due to the age ( running a crossflow now , was originally a twincam car)

Following our conversation this morning, pictures of the two

both Sei , both 5 speed type 9, both with lsd, one Vx 2.0 on twin 48 dellorto and mapped ignition  rolling roaded at 195 bhp with road jets, and spare mains and emulsions for 206 bhp, has all the weather gear and hood/tonneau, screen etc

The lowline is 244 cam ford cross flow on twin webbers 145 bhp with lucas 2 d mapped ignition, again all the wet weather gear hood tonneau etc.

lowline is 1989 chassis    Vx is 1992    both narrow bodied.

If you find any one , I think its time to move on, as you know I have had them both over 20 years.

DSCF0937.JPGVauxhall engined car on left . Lowline Crossflow car is on the right

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.