Stuff you lot , I am off ........................

Thrustyjust

Well done thrusty really pleased for you :yes:.

My own bit of luck, my soon to be russian model wife is moving in with me. She is flying in next week. Few complications with visas had to send sent her a few grand to sort it all out. But she is definitely coming this time, she promised...can't wait :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, SXRORY said:

Well done thrusty really pleased for you :yes:.

My own bit of luck, my soon to be russian model wife is moving in with me. She is flying in next week. Few complications with visas had to send sent her a few grand to sort it all out. But she is definitely coming this time, she promised...can't wait :)

I'm still waiting for the cash, so stuck everything on tick for now. I mean, it's a dead cert , so nothing to loose :d

Russian ladies................. yes.................Mine 'didn't ' quite look like the picture I was sent. Allegedly its something to do with radioactivity from working on submarines or something. She had gone from a size 8 to 26 , had issues with body hair and luggage allowances from shot put balls and renamed herself as Bogdan :suspect:

I am glad you have found a lovely russian lady. I am sure I was the only one to not find love there :d

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

I'm still waiting for the cash, so stuck everything on tick for now. I mean, it's a dead cert , so nothing to loose :d

Russian ladies................. yes.................Mine 'didn't ' quite look like the picture I was sent. Allegedly its something to do with radioactivity from working on submarines or something. She had gone from a size 8 to 26 , had issues with body hair and luggage allowances from shot put balls and renamed herself as Bogdan :suspect:

I am glad you have found a lovely russian lady. I am sure I was the only one to not find love there :d

Make sure you have enough overdraft to buy a ticket home and renew your club subscription...... we wouldn’t want to never see or hear from you again....... or would we???!!!! 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Wilfman said:

Make sure you have enough overdraft to buy a ticket home and renew your club subscription...... we wouldn’t want to never see or hear from you again....... or would we???!!!! 

Probably plenty of sandal and white sock wearers here would be glad to see the back of me here, I am sure . But do I really worry about that ? ;)

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

Well, since I seemed to have mislaid the money I was due and the Porsche got take back and I have returned to work. Today, I have just got this one !! I mean its the Inland Revenue . Must be kosher. We all pay into them and all I have to do is click the link and give them my credit card details and get the money owed to me :t-up:

The payroll department at work and latest tax letters say I am owed nothing, but they must be wrong , because I have this. So, what can possibly go wrong this time round ? Got to do it today before the date expires !

Thank you for registering for the HMRC Revenue Agency Portal.

You have received this email to be notified that the HMRC - (United Kingdom).
               has issued a refund and you'll receive 752.24 GBP directly on your credit card.

Login at refund Refund Revenue Agency HMRC

-the link expire's on 06 February 2019.
               -have your credit/debit card ready
               -follow the instructions on your screen

Payment details:
               Amount: 752.24 GBP
               Description: Payments from hmrc.gov.uk
               Transaction ID: B9BD679602F9-46263157HR
               Date: 06 February, 2019    

Please note: (HMRC Revenue Agency) Office will never request your password or financial information via email.

Note : A refund can be delayed a variety of reasons, for example submitting invalid records or applying after deadline.      

• Haha 1

Isn’t digital marketing clever..  i’ve Never told anyone and I trust my wife has not either about my little problem.   How do they know? It’s like magic.    when it arrives. I’ll  [last longer, get harder and give better every night].   And my wife will no longer want to divorce me.   That’s lucky as I don’t want to sell The Westfield just yet! 

• Haha 1

That's a coincidence, I regularly have refunds from HMRC as well. They really should improve their system. All I've got to do is forward my bank details, and hey presto they'll send it to me!

Oddly the monthly direct debit (I've not set up!) for our TV licence seems to regularly have a problem! All I've got to do again, is let them have my bank details, and they'll sort it out!

What did we used to do before all this "online" technology !!!!!!!! :p