Stuff you lot , I am off ........................

Thrustyjust

Just got this email and seems I am a winner at last. Weird how neither, me the wife or the girlfriend have remembered to enter the Mega Millions lottery , but thats not an issue.

I might buy WSC and change their toilets and redecorate too , just because :d

Here's the email for proof................

We wish to Congratulate and inform you that your email address has won ($2,653,000 two million six hundred and fifty three thousand United States Dollars) on 2018 Mega Millions lottery email draw promotion,please see the attached file for more details email us:enfo@mailbox.co.za

ZA in the email address , is that somewhere in the US ? :laugh:

• Haha 1

...now if you’ll just give them your full bank account details so that they can transfer your prize...

Just now, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

...now if you’ll just give them your full bank account details so that they can transfer your prize...

Its that simple Dave.................... Crikey..............:d

2 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

3 S2000's would be just greedy Terry :d

Have blue one and a red one. Road one, track one, need Sunday best one, whats colour is yours?

Wonder where SA got the money from?

7 hours ago, Terryathome said:

Have blue one and a red one. Road one, track one, need Sunday best one, whats colour is yours?

Black Terry. Wife said once you've had black , there is no going back. I believe she is talking about cars as we have a black Skoda too :oops:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Wilfman said:

Once you have the money make sure you do not get conned by this lot !!!!

Must be Kosher Wilfman................... I mean what could possibly go wrong ? :d

Going to order a GT3 Porsche today as they take a bit of time to build :laugh:

• Haha 1

Dont trust 'em , sounds like a con to me .

If you Email me your bank details I can check it out and make sure everythings kosher  :t-up:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Apologies for not coming back to this thread, but the internets pretty poor under the palm trees in the Caribbean :d 

i'll take delivery of that Porsche for you then!

• Haha 1

My wife won 2 BA business class tickets to anywhere in their European network. They had to work hard to convince us it wasn’t a scam. In the end we had a nice weekend in Russia, on the basis that was almost the furthest their European network stretched. Small change to all those millions of $$$$$$.

The ZA extension is South Africa.