F1 pit lane bust up.

DonPeffers

Vettel seems to be the least strong of the recent top runners and h has a bit of a history of cracking when the pressure is really on.

To a certain extent arrogance has to be expected. Plus there's an interpretive element. Arrogance and confidence can be confused, especially when the person speaking isn't a personal favourite. IE one mans arrogance is another mans confidence...

I think that Vettel is at the top

.of a downhill spiral.

I think back to Jenson (I think) winning in Canada a few years ago in the wet. Vettel had lead for a while and JB was catching fast. Vettel made a mistake even before JB was close enough to have a lunge. It was enough to see him catching that caused Vettel to drop the ball, and as far as I can recall, every time he;s been head to head with LH, LH has come out on top the majority of the time.

To be fair Vettel seemed to be able to fend off Mark Weber well enough but I think Vettel was just that couple of tenths faster more of the time, and of course there were team orders so really there was no pressure in the race. I'm ignoring Vettels inability to follow team orders obviously... Multi-21 anybody?

• Haha 2

As soon as ricciardo came in to RB and wooped his ass vettels bottom lip has been quivering and hasn't stopped since.

I suspect it's going to get worse for him next season with a young keen less compliant team mate.

• Like 2