Stuff to watch over the winter.

Thrustyjust

The rules for the  Can-Am series {Canadian  - American  series)  were quite simple , cars must have 4 wheels , 2 seats , and an engine . 

Some of the drivers and designers tell what it was like designing and driving these unlimited machines 

Can Am 

On 10/02/2019 at 14:40, Blatman said:

Can't believe he can't heel 'n' toe. That's painful to watch. The chicane after the tunnel is putting my teeth on edge... :oops: 

Perhaps that's why the gearbox is noisier than the engine! I know straight-cut gears whine, but that's REALLY noisy! 

2 hours ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

Perhaps that's why the gearbox is noisier than the engine! I know straight-cut gears whine, but that's REALLY noisy! 

I wonder how much is transmitted through the chassis to the camera given that the engine/box is likely solidly mounted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...or this one! (note the one control for clutch and gear-change)

• Like 1