Stuff to watch over the winter.

Thrustyjust

Strictly Come Dancing runs up to Christmas!   After that I' ll probably find a car build story ala Binky style.

6 hours ago, SootySport said:

Strictly Come Dancing runs up to Christmas!   

Thats why I stuck this thread here . That jungle thing allegedly has started too , so another to avoid :d

Strictly, I like,  probably the best light entertainment show on TV. Hate the reality shows, just don’t see the point in them.

There's a 45 minute video from Bad Obsession Motorsport on the machining they did for the last Project Binky Episode out now. Not had time to watch it yet, but looking forward to it!! 

Forces TV, 9PM every night, they show UFO followed by Buck Rogers. Proper 80's man TV and there's plenty more where that came from.

And of course there's Major Deering. Vroom vroom... :love:

Billy Monger story on BBC iPlayer. Horrific crash but an inspirational lad always looking at the positives with a smile.

• Like 1

Not car related by a good documentary on the longest bombing raid ever undertaken, by the Vulcan bomber at the beginning of the Falklands conflict.

True British grit, ingenuity and sense of duty.....

Just now, Rory's Dad said:

Watched Billy Monger last night - just amazing that he's never felt sad (or worse). 

Must watch that, I've seen a clip of it, what an inspirational man.

49 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Must watch that, I've seen a clip of it, what an inspirational man.

Absolutely. Met and chatted to him at Rockingham and he was still mucking about with his mates as a young lad does, yet through adversity shows amazing courage and spirit . This also shows how much people 'want ' to help in his goal, which also shines further beyond him to people who do have some form of disability to also aim for their goals and make life worth living and make them smile .

He is a little thing on the BBC also today

Ideal for work reading and watching

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/I_lost_my_legs_but_not_my_daredevil_spirit

Now that Robert Kubica is coming back from serious injury and disability to drive for Williams F1 in 2019 it must give additional hope to Billy that one day he might make his dream come true.

Here's hoping.

Little clip of an E type resto including the fitting of Spax shockers :d

Since in America where they call it the Jagwaaaaar , see any Jay Leno clip for proof :rolleyes: