Crossflow exhaust

hammie

What are you looking for , a manifold , silencer or both.

May be able to help.

Hi.

Silencer and link pipe. Mine are rusty mild steel and I want to improve the looks

Cheers

I've got a standard westfield factory silencer with a built in CAT available. If your car is on a Q plate the emissions test will be vsual smoke only, so a CAT wouldn't be needed. If nothing suitable simpler comes up let me know.

Gary

5 hours ago, GaryH said:

I've got a standard westfield factory silencer with a built in CAT available. If your car is on a Q plate the emissions test will be vsual smoke only, so a CAT wouldn't be needed. If nothing suitable simpler comes up let me know.

Gary

Have you got a photo and how much are you looking for. It's already registered etc but current system very rusty so looking to brighten up.

Hi Hammie

It's a full Westfield Silencer with a CAT, all the mounting and fixings included. Only done about 20 miles to and from the garage I use for MOT. Now looking for £250 collected, could meet halfway for a handover if it suits what you are you looking for. As I've written before if you are on a "Q" registration you don't need a CAT for MOT and another member may have a non CAT exhaust.

Gary

DSCF0343.JPG

DSCF0344.JPG

DSCF0347.JPG

DSCF0348.JPG

Gary

Looks real nice but a bit too much for me at the moment. Good luck with selling it.

Cheers

Jon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.