3/4 Built westfield for sale

WESTMETAL

3/4 Built westfield for sale 98% new parts ring for details 07894588072

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

Edited by WESTMETAL
No longer for sale

Don't know the background but looks like a generous offer showing this club really is the best 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XTR2Turbo said:

Don't know the background but looks like a generous offer showing this club really is the best 

I've known Dale for a long time and I obviously know the situation , but the car needs to be finished with his fair hands as he builds such great cars ( no 5 Westie, I think. I do loose count on them !)

We have hatched a plan over a few brews this morning. Car is now not for sale. We aim for being at Stoneleigh with it next year :d

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

We have hatched a plan over a few brews this morning. Car is now not for sale. We aim for being at Stoneleigh with it next year :d

What a very nice thing to do!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thrustyjust said:

Lovely thought, well done. Look forward to see it (and you of course :devil:) at Stoneleigh.

• Thanks 1

I've seen the car and it's amazing the time and special things Dale has done.

Well done Justin for getting him to change his mind. Let me know if you a pair of hands or my trailer as I owe Dale a few favours. And his engine crane that I've borrowed for over a year now!

• Thanks 1

Keep his crane for now Tim. We have to sort his ' junk room' next to the garage to store stuff from his actual garage as you know how tight it is. He has hopefully booked his X mas do seat too, so over Xmas will be over there and making shelving space etc as a start. Then work a progression list and go from there. Will let you know if we need a hand or two. 

What a brilliant gesture and really sums up the true friendships and spirit of the club, looking forward to seeing her finished 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.