Ford Type 9 Gearbox

Brett

Hi,

I am looking for a standard type 9 gearbox in good working order if anyone has one.

I am am based in the East Midlands .

thanks

Brett

Hi Brett, I have a Ford Type 9 gearbox which I no longer require.  It is the 5 speed model and as far as I know has standard Sierra ratios.  It is in good condition and was working well when I removed it from my car.  I have it in a crate so shipping shouldn’t be too difficult.  Please PM me if you need more info.

I also have a 5 speed standard ratio one, taken out last summer because of leaking input shaft seal which has been replaced, I ended up putting a Quaife box in (man maths).

I'm just up the road from you..

Ian

I've been watching........everything!

Been doing a fair bit of cycling and have another busy year of rides next year, so finding time for the car hasn't been easy, especially when a 50p oil seal has now cost a couple of £k in changing things, I'll be back on the road next year.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.