Westfield Q864 GRN

Harvey Stewart

Hi guys

my name is Harvey and I am trying to find out about a car that my Grandad (Martin Hepworth) sold about 4 years ago, I think. 

it is a BRG Westfield with the number plate Q864GRN. I believe it is around the northern area and would just like to know if anyone knows anything about the car and what it has been up to. I have many memories with the car from when I was young and just wanted to make sure it was being used as it should. FLAT OUT.

Many thanks

Harvey.

1 hour ago, Harvey Stewart said:

Hi guys

my name is Harvey and I am trying to find out about a car that my Grandad (Martin Hepworth) sold about 4 years ago, I think. 

it is a BRG Westfield with the number plate Q864GRN. I believe it is around the northern area and would just like to know if anyone knows anything about the car and what it has been up to. I have many memories with the car from when I was young and just wanted to make sure it was being used as it should. FLAT OUT.

Many thanks

Harvey.

Hi Harvey, 

cant help with the car but please pass on my regards to Martin as I worked with him at RAF Wyton (2002-2004 Eng Pol Reg) when he made the move from classic mini to Westfield and he really inspired me.

I loved his plan to reduce the weight of the car by getting the uprights for each wheel machined - aiming to save 1.5 kg from each. His good wife agreed to this £100 as an anniversary present I think. But when the good day arrived he was presented with a bowl of muesli and a diet plan - she was aiming for him to lose the 6kg from his waist and then double it with the new uprights! He did it too! 

I do hope he is well and hopefully still regaling all with cracking tales of Canberra daring flights! 

Regards

Chris Broster 

Hi Chris

unfortunately, he passed away around a year ago, hence why I am trying to find the car. I do remember many stories from his days at Wyton and shall mention your name to Monica.

Its great to hear from you.

Harvey.