Readying the Garage

Ruttager

• 3 weeks later...

Blue and white tiles. Red car. :laugh:

(I know, I know, I'm still sorting out the stuff on the right) 

IMG_20190309_140714.jpg

• Like 2

You looke like a Leicester fan that’s borrowed a car from Nottingham. ! 

Your only a short  blat from me hope to see you out and about , nice car :yes:

If you want to check how good it sounds go for a quick rip through the underpass in the city centre , my kids love it 

Steve

Ha ha the blue tiles were on offer. I still like them. Just waiting for a bit of nice weather to get out in it properly. Had a bit of fun this weekend and even persuaded the wife to come out for an hour. I'm probably going to put the original screens back on so we drive it without lids. Is a 100 miles to a tank the norm? I think it may be running a little rich. I guess getting it down to Northampton Motorsport for a tune is  money well spent. I can find out what power it's actually producing as well. The handling and the ride is absolutely perfect. I genuinely never even considered it would be as comfortable as it is. 

Just over 20mpg, depending on how heavy your right foot is! A tuneup or rolling road session will show any issues if any at all that is.