maurici

rough bodywork for some testing...

Ill have them then. I will try to come a saturday morning before christmas if it works for you?

been ofered a non deatachable tub too... witch means I'll be able to make my trials with both bodywork styles. will see whant ends of it.

I promiss you to start a thread when I do so, and will take the shame if it doesn't works!

we have a fair few parts in different colours that have all failed at quality check that we are just trying to recover what costs we can, if you are interested i can get some pictures across to you.

• Like 3

On 20/11/2018 at 10:03, Westfield Parts Dept said:

we have a fair few parts in different colours that have all failed at quality check that we are just trying to recover what costs we can, if you are interested i can get some pictures across to you.

Any V8 Bonnets or Flared side Panels in among this? Not fussed on colour?

Regards

Chris

Chris

I asked the same in November and was told no stock of these.

Cheers Jon 

On 20/11/2018 at 10:03, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Would be interested to know what you do have. I have a "kit" SEiW that is cosmetically challenged but even if it is ZK bodywork I know some items will/can be made to fit.

Is there a list?