rough bodywork for some testing...

maurici

Ill have them then. I will try to come a saturday morning before christmas if it works for you?

been ofered a non deatachable tub too... witch means I'll be able to make my trials with both bodywork styles. will see whant ends of it.

I promiss you to start a thread when I do so, and will take the shame if it doesn't works!

we have a fair few parts in different colours that have all failed at quality check that we are just trying to recover what costs we can, if you are interested i can get some pictures across to you.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 20/11/2018 at 10:03, Westfield Parts Dept said:

we have a fair few parts in different colours that have all failed at quality check that we are just trying to recover what costs we can, if you are interested i can get some pictures across to you.

Any V8 Bonnets or Flared side Panels in among this? Not fussed on colour?

Regards

Chris

Chris

I asked the same in November and was told no stock of these.

Cheers Jon 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/11/2018 at 10:03, Westfield Parts Dept said:

@Westfield Sportscars Ltd - Parts Support any news on a list or pictures please? Looking for a V8 bonnet or Flared side panels?

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have list of the parts that are available and any prices please?

Regards

Chris

2 minutes ago, jonjh1964 said:

I think you know how that conversation would go with Tamsin! The CBA for the Business Case is weak...”It’s already got a bonnet...”

• Haha 1

@Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO It was my predecessor who advised we may have failed units available. Unfortunately we changed supplier at the beginning of the month and the items are no longer available.

Should we receive any items from our new suppliers that fail our QC process, I'll take photos and list here at a reduced cost. This will be done as and when we have items available.

Regards

Patrick

• Like 2

Many thanks Patrick, I’m sure all members will appreciate this.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.